|Is It Waterproof||Waterproof|
Lifejacket Sigma 170N, ISO 12402-3
The Sigma life jacket is an economic life jacket available in auto and manual version. The ultra lightweight design makes Sigma comfortable to wear and its webbing system makes it a user-friendly life jacket. This cost effective life jacket is available, in red and its transparent area allows the user to check the operating head function.
According to each code, they feature one chamber which can be inflated via Lalizas manual operating head (20220, certified per ISO 12402-7) or via Lalizas auto operation head (20260, certified per ISO 12402-7) and bear oral inflation tube incorporating Lalizas valves (20610, certified per ISO 12402-7).
The inflatable bladder, which is manufactured from High Visibility Yellow fabric, is folded into a nylon red valise with Velcro closure and it is also equipped with Lalizas retro reflective tapes (70180) and whistle (70010, certified per ISO 12402-7 & 8). They are provided with lifting loop and heavy duty D-ring for easier rescue.
Sigma Life Jackets feature the following characteristics:
- CE ISO 12402-3 approval
- CE ISO 12401 approval on all integral black harnesses
- Twin welded air bladder seam for double security (Alpha)
- Ultra reliable firing mechanism
- Compatible with all major suppliers CO2 bottles
- Commercial heavy duty weight protective outer cover
- Easy re-packing
- Economical re-arming kits
- 170 Newtons of buoyancy when fully inflated
- Auto heads designed not to fire in heavy weather
- Maintain the correct flotation position in the water (face-up)
- Fully adjustable straps
- Heavy-Duty, Stainless D-Rings for attachment of a safety line
Image of Lifejacket Open:
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Unit|
|Model||WV-10 work vest,Type V work vests|
A personal flotation device (abbreviated as PFD; also referred to as a life jacket, life preserver, life belt, Mae West, life vest, life saver, cork jacket, buoyancy aid or flotation suit) is a piece of equipment designed to assist a wearer to keep afloat in water. The wearer may be either conscious or unconscious.
PFDs are available in different sizes to accommodate variations in body weight. Designs differ depending on wearing convenience and level of protection.
|Wear Type||Non Reflective|